2009年8月28日 星期五

Cakap Banyak...kah? Aku?

(Cakap dengan sendiri, finding out myself more...)

Q# Am I a talkative person?
A# No, I don't think so, because most of the time, I don't talk a lot unless I know the person well.

Q# Do I talk to strangers?
A# Hm...I do, when I have questions to ask, like finding directions.

Q# Do I like to talk to strangers?
A# You mean chatting?

Q# Yes, chatting.
A# Only if the topic interest me, or only if I have extremely good mood to chat.

Q# So, you don't consider yourself a talkative person? (ensuring...)
A# Hm...I am giving people an impression that I am a talkative person, I don't know why, whereas in the real world, I really am, not a talkative person. (after comparing to several friends of mine, I really sure I am not)

Q# Do you have more to add?
A# Yes, I like to talk in a way, I tell a lot of story about myself to other people, I thought that would help people to know me more, but I am giving a wrong impression by doing this way as people may think that I am talking about some other people, spreading other people's news. In fact, I hate doing that, I hate people comment about other people (It is none-of-our-business, ok?) I like to hear from other people, provided that he/she is the 1st source of info, which means they are telling me their story, not other people's story. (I really want to clarify this point, I like to know ABOUT YOU, not about others FROM YOU)

Q# ok...(calm down...)
A# I like to ask question from people, I like to know them more, I like to listen to others story, therefore my anthena is long, but it is for receiving, not a transmitter. So, people...please stop having that impression that I am talkative, I AM NOT!!!

....(oh, maybe I used to...but I think I am mature enough now to tell what should be told and what shouldn't be...)

Good night California.

(ps: 老實說,我還不確定我在你心目中是那麽怎樣的一個人?好啦。。。請private message我好啦,告訴我你怎麽想。。。我會檢討的。。。嘻嘻)

沒有留言: