2009年7月23日 星期四

Photo Critics

Ok, this is my first time to do photo critic. I don't normally do this but this picture (see below) really make me laughed. I came across this picture when I was reading an online newspaper, it was on the headline. The news itself didn't capture my attention but the photo did.

So, what's wrong with this pic? Facial expression? The make up? Or, maybe white balance? ah! could be the hair-style....ok, what I think is the combination of all. Sorry dude, I don't mean to offend anyone, after all, you are PM's wife!

Ok, folks, if I ended up in the jail, you know what happen. Hopefully no one will put on handscuff when I return home for good in October! ^_^
(btw, the journalist must have hated her so much that he/she would put this pic as part of the news) LOL ;-)


1 則留言:

onlyYesterday 提到...

we cant write, but at least we can shoot more GREAT photos, wahaha.