2009年7月17日 星期五

Dream...dream?


What's your dream? I asked.
Chasing a dream could make a person laughed, excited, happy, pretty, healthy and optimistic. She wrote in her blog.

Is that true? I wondered.

Am I chasing my dream? I am wondering...

We were chit chatting after our class, I was sitting in my car, and she was sitting in her car, we chatted for about half an hour in that position. I asked her, why are you so sure that this is your passion, is this something you like? She paused, she thought a bit, and she said, she never really thought of it, but at this time she would just enjoy the process. If she think too much of it, it's like she's discouraging herself.

And I told myself, oh well, Ishould stop thinking.

I called her from the US to SG, it was during her work hour...I told her, I am afraid, she said, stop thinking the negative side. Thank you for spending that 38 mins on the phone with me.

I agree. I've been thinking too much. I can't stop myself from doing that, I just can't, maybe that's just me. I appreciate, I appreciate who I am, I appreciate people around me. I appreciate I was able to be who I am and people around me are comfortable with me. Thank you pals!
(photo taken@ 702 S. Stoneman Ave.)

沒有留言: